I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom CentralConsulting sponsored by Publishers Clearing House. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
What would you do with $5,000 a week? What a fun question to consider isn’t it? Some of you may be familiar with Publishers Clearing House and their amazing giveaways. I grew up watching these prizes awarded on TV and it was always so exciting and fun to see the people’s reactions who won. I remember as a kid wondering what that would feel like and what my family would do if we won? I also thought, what if I answered the door in a towel like that one lady who won? Do you remember her?
What’s their current contest? Oh, it’s a good one people. It’s called the “Win $5,000 a Week Forever” sweepstakes and it includes a “Forever” Prize that you can leave to one of your loved ones. Meaning….Win, and you’d get $5,000 a week for your life, then after that, you’d get to choose someone to receive $5,000 a week for their life! It’s unlike any other PCH prize — and it’s GUARANTEED to be awarded this August! Enter HERE.
Publishers Clearing House has already awarded a $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize. On August 31, 2012 PCH awarded John Wyllie of White City, Oregon $5,000 A Week “Forever”. Pretty amazing!
- Put some away for our kids’ college education
- Take several family vacations
- Start a non-profit for sex trafficking that my husband has always dreamed of and wanted to take part in
- Build an oasis in our backyard which would include a pool, a waterfall, a deck and a hammock for lounging and reading
- Take my daughter and my mom on a shopping adventure
- Pay off our van
- Buy my husband a new car
- Help our church with our building fund
Just to name a few things I would do…
Now it’s your turn to dream about what you would do with $5,000 a week and who would you give the inheritor prize to? Take a few minutes and enter the Publishers Clearing House “Win $5,000 a Week Forever” prize here.