Peppermint is one of my most favorite flavors when it comes to sweets. From peppermint hot cocoa and candy, to cakes and cookies. So when you combine candy canes + cookies for Candy Cane Cookies, I’m all ears!
I’ve rounded up 25 recipes for Candy Cane Cookies. Some are shaped like a candy cane, some are flavored with peppermint and some have delicious candy cane toppings. They all share a common bond – peppermint.
While I decide which ones to make this holiday season, enjoy browsing through the recipes, which will get your sweet tooth tingling and your mouth watering. At least that’s what they did to me. 😉
- Candy Cane (shaped) Cookies | The Kitchn
- How to Make Candy Cane Shaped Cookies | The Kitchen is My Playground
- Candy Cane Crinkle Cookies Recipe | Recipes and Me
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies | Tamilee Tips
- Candy Cane Snowball Cookies | My Baking Addiction
- Peppermint Candy Cane (shaped) Cookies | Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Candy Cane (frosted) Cookies | Girl.Inspired
- Chocolate Candy Cane (filled) Cookies | Amandaleine
- Red Velvet Candy Cane Kiss Cookies | Delightful E Made
- Candy Cane Brownie Cookies | Something Swanky
- Candy Cane Oreo Cookies Bars | Shugary Sweets
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Cookie Cups | Mom On Time Out
- Candy Cane Blossom Sugar Cookies | Averie Cooks
- Candy Cane Brownie Blossoms | Twin Dragonfly Designs
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies | Pumpkin ‘n Spice
- Candy Cane Cookie Bars | Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Peppermint White Chocolate Chip Cookies | Closet Cooking
- Candy Cane Kiss Sugar Cookie Bars | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Chocolate Candy Cane Gooey Butter Cookies | Back to Her Roots
- Candy Cane Oreos | Oh Sweet Basil
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies | My Baking Addiction
- Peppermint Crunch Sugar Cookies | Homemade Hooplah
- Chocolaty Candy Cane Cookie | Chef in Training
- Candy Cane Sugar Cookies | Art and the Kitchen
So there you have it – 25 Candy Cane Cookies! Which will you try first? Those Candy Cane Snowball Cookies caught my eye. As did the filled ones. As did the white chocolate chip ones. As did the…..
JULIE! How did you know candy cane/peppermint flavored cookies are one of my FAVS this time of year (gingerbread being the other)?! So many great recipes! I better get baking.
This is such a wonderful round-up of candy cane cookies. Yours look divine, I just love the pink frosting!
OH my gosh I love anything candy cane! These sound great!
Yum! Peppermint Mocha cookies sound like something I’d love! I will definitely be trying them. Thanks for the list!
Great list! I always love how peppermint candy/cookies look. So festive! 🙂
What a great round-up! Candy cane cookies were some of the ones we made when I was little – sugar cookies with just a little peppermint essence, in pink and white and twisted together in candy came shapes. I love these new ideas for candy cane cookies! The peppermint mocha one sounds fab, and the ones in the picture – not sure which ones they are – look so incredibly good.
These all sound amazing! I need the candy cane oreo’s now!
These are so pretty and bet they taste just as good as they look.
What a fun list, and I love peppermint anything, too!
This is a great list of peppermint recipes! I can’t wait to try the Peppermint Hot Chocolate cookies!
I am all about the Christmas baking. These cookie recipe ideas are just filling me with extra inspiration!
Oh my goodness! I love peppermint! I am going to look through these recipes and make some! Thank you.
Yum!! I want all of these! Thanks so much for sharing. Peppermint is my favorite so finding this was amazing!
Comments are closed.