I love entertaining and having people in our home. We always serve wine or beer if our guests drink, but there are times I would love to offer cocktails. I do have a beautiful bar cart after all! But when it comes to making cocktails, it can be a little intimidating. And, if you don’t make cocktails all the time, you don’t want to have a gazillion liquors and cocktail making supplies. You want it simple. You want to be able to create a drink that’s beautiful and tastes amazing.
Well my cocktail loving friends, let me introduce you to MINTA, a naturally flavored soda.
What is MINTA? It’s a naturally flavored soda that combines a mint blend, fruit juice, carbonation, and pure cane sugar to create this amazing fresh, delicious tasting beverage. It’s perfect as a treat for your soda-loving kids (it’s been approved by my 11-year-old) or as a mixer to add sparkle and minty taste to your cocktails.
It comes in MINTA Original, MINTA Strawberry, and the new MINTA Lemon.
I put my cocktail making skills to the test and used MINTA Original for all three. How did they turn out? Absolutely delicious and something I would be proud to serve to guests. Plus, they’re fun to make and they look fantastic.
The one pictured above is the MINTA Mojito. It was super easy to make:
- In a glass muddle together mint leaves and a lime wedge
- Add the rum (1 1/2 oz) and top with MINTA Original (4 oz.)
- Stir and add ice cubes
- Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedge
Up next, I made a Winter Chill cocktail.
It’s a gorgeous white drink that when you add the raspberries and mint, the drink just pops.
To make the Winter Chill cocktail:
- Pour in a glass 1 1/2 oz of orange vodka, 1/2 oz of orange liqueur and stir
- Pour over 5 oz of MINTA Original
- Add ice, plus mint and raspberries for garnish
Last up, and one that was my favorite is the MINTA Pomegranate Mojito.
To make this cocktail:
- Pour in a glass 4 oz. of white rum, 3 oz of pure pomegranate juice and 5 oz of MINTA Original, stir
- Add in a squeeze of lime juice, ice, mint leaves and lime wedge for garnish
To give the kids a little something special to drink, you could pour them a glass of MINTA Strawberry with ice, garnish with mint leaves, strawberries and of course, a striped straw.
Now, who’s ready to come over for a cocktail party? 🙂 To find out more about MINTA and where to purchase, visit MINTAsoda.com.
*Disclosure: Mom Fabulous received product to sample.