Have you purchased The Ultimate DIY Bundle 2015 yet?
I’ve been devouring the e-books included and there are 76 of them to read. Some of my favorites so far have been:
- Easy Mod Podge Decor
- Clean & Simple
- Interior Design for Real People
- Infarrantly Creative Printable Collection
- Natural Beauty Guide
One of the features that most excited me about this bundle was the free included e-course from Craftsy. I’m still trying to decide which one I want to take! These e-courses range in price from $20 to $70. I’m leaning towards the photography course and 40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know. Here’s a list of all of the e-courses you can choose from:
- The Essentials for Understanding Light
- 40 Techniques Every Sewer Should Know
- Artisan Bread Making
- Basics of Digital Photography
- The Perfect Cupcake
- Gorgeous Garden Design
- Sewing Bras: Construction & Fit
- Family Photography: Candid Moments and Storytelling
- Custom-fit Slipcovers: Chairs
- Vegetable Gardening: Innovative Small-Space
- Fun with Mixed Media
- Drawers for Cabinetry and Fine Furniture
- Essential Techniques Every Knitter Should Know
- Creative Die Cutting With Your Cricut
- Beginner Serging
- Sewing Custom Curtains & Draperies
- Sewing Custom Roman Shades
- Scrapbooking With Style: Clean & Simple Layouts
This package is valued at more than $1200. You can get it for $34.95, but this sale ends TONIGHT (Monday, 1/26 at 11:59 p.m. ET)!
If you’ve set your creativity to the side and you’re wanting to find it again, The Ultimate DIY Bundle is for YOU.
If you’re wanting to get crafty for the first time and find something that you absolutely love doing, The Ultimate DIY Bundle is for YOU.
If you craft all the time and you’re wanting to up your skill level, The Ultimate DIY Bundle is for YOU.
Get yours today before it’s too late and the bundle goes bye bye….
Click here to read more about the package or click the Buy Now button below.