This Ten Minute Tilapia Tostada is quick, easy and full of flavor. Not to mention it makes for one good looking meal!
- Two tilapia filets
- One package of tostada shells (you’ll need 8)
- One can of corn (drained)
- One can of Rotel (drained)
- One can of Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Taco seasoning (store-bought or homemade (optional))
- 1. Heat 2 Tbsps. olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- 2. Rinse and pat dry the two Tilapia fillets. Season with taco seasoning if desired.
- 3. Place Tilapia fillets in heated skillet and cook 3 minutes per side. Do not move the fillets while they’re cooking. To flip, take a spatula and slowly slide it under the fish fillet to prevent it from tearing.
- 4. While the tilapia is cooking, mix the drained can of corn, drained can of Rotel and drained/rinsed can of black beans together in a skillet. Heat for about 5 minutes, until heated through.
- 5. Place cooked Tilapia chunks on tostada shells and top with corn/tomato/bean mixture. Sprinkle on some cilantro.
To make homemade taco seasoning mix together:
1 Tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp minced onion
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cumin